Monday 30 December 2013

2013 Wrapped Up

Hello!

I thought it would be fitting to post a selection of images from the collaborations I have been fortunate enough to be involved in over the past year. 

A massive thank you to all the creatives I have met and worked with - models, stylists, designers, bloggers, make up artists, hair stylists, other photographers and events people. I cannot say enough how much this year has meant in terms of networking, marketing and meeting a great group of creative minds - some of the best that Brisbane has to offer. It was hard to pick just one image from each photo shoot (events/runway not included), but here we go!

The only photoshoot I have not included is my most recent work with The Blonde Silhouette - keep an eye on her blog here for the release!

Really excited for what 2014 has to bring for Offbeat Imaging - there are already a few exciting projects in the works, so watch this space and have a happy and safe New Year in the mean time.

If you are hoping to collaborate with Offbeat Imaging please do not hesitate to contact via email on contactoffbeatimaging@gmail.com 

x Elise












No comments:

Post a Comment